Thursday, December 1, 2011

Giving Thanks...

The past 10 days have been pretty weird - lots of happy times with family, but also lots of sad times missing S & S. I find myself still putting their favorite snacks in my cart at the store and wanting to make bottles at bedtime. These little mishaps are getting further in between, thank God. Those kids changed me forever and I hope they have an amazing life. Now happy times! Thanksgiving was great! We had it at our house so I was able to keep Riley allergen free. I made the Red Velvet Cake - minus the red. I used a recipe I got from http://www.cybelepascal.com and it was amazing. Riley ate 4 HUGE pieces the first day. You couldn't tell it was a specialty cake. My mother in law took these pics. I've got to step it up and start taking more pics.
                                                   


                                                         
Me and my Daddy


Me and my amazing husband/bff Evan

I look tired don't I? I was..still am...

Evan, Gayle aka Hunny, Blake, Ali




No comments:

Post a Comment